Al-Ahed is representative of John Crane in Qatar since 40+ years ago. The relationship between us is so mature that we do work beyond the expectations of the customers to prove our customer centric attitude time and again. We still have the same level of energy and passion that we had during the partnership in 1976 to deliver utmost support to Qatar clients, whose requirements for John Crane products are highly critical to deliver their day to day operational goals.
John Crane is the world’s largest manufacture of Mechanical seals, Dry-Gas Seals, Turbo-machinery support system, API Plan Systems, Coupling, Gland Packings, and Filtration Systems. John Crane is more than just one of the world’s leading providers of engineered technology. With more than 5,800 employees around the globe, they supply and service the products used by our customers in process industries for their mission-critical operations—many of which involve extremely challenging conditions.
Their outstanding reputation for designing and engineering high-quality, durable, customized solutions is globally recognized. We partner with customers and help them meet the latest environmental standards and keep their operations safe and controlled.
Founded more than 100 years ago, John Crane is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries, including:
Oil & Gas
Food and Beverage
Pulp & Paper
Water & Wastewater
Al-Ahed has proudly represented Sundyne here in Qatar as their Channel Partner for nearly 40 years. Attaining the Tier-1 rating in the Sundyne-ChannelONE partner program. With our can-do, customer-focused, value-adding business approach, building long-term, mutually profitable, win-win relationships with customers comes naturally with Al-Ahed.
Sundyne products deliver through reliable advanced technology, manufactured with high engineering standards. Sundyne manufacturers pumps and compressors according to API and non-API standards for the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical, Power, Water and General Industry sectors.
• Sundyne – LMV High Speed Integrally Geared Centrifugal API-610 Type OH6 Pumps – manufactured in France & USA
• Sundyne – High Speed Integrally Geared Centrifugal API-617 Process Gas Compressors – manufactured in France & USA
• Sundyne – Sunflo ANSI High Pressure Integrally Geared Centrifugal Pumps – manufactured in France & USA
• Sundyne – HMD Seal less Magnetic Drive API-685/ANSI/ISO Centrifugal Pumps – manufactured in UK
• Sundyne – ANSIMAG Seal less Magnet Drive Non-Metallic ANSI Centrifugal Pumps – manufactured in USA
• Sundyne – Marelli API-610 complete range of Centrifugal API-610 Pumps – manufactured in Spain
Long-established and universally respected, Plenty’s product range consists of high quality pumps, filters, separators and strainers that cover a diverse range of different application scenarios. Our products are all well suited for use in the highly demanding power, chemical, oil/gas, marine, food/beverage, pulp/paper processing and water treatment sectors.
We produce a comprehensive portfolio of positive displacement, variable flow and fixed flow rotary vane pumps, plus a multitude of triple and twin screw pumps, ideal for applications including forced oil lubrication and bulk liquid transfer, such as tank to tank and ships bunkering. With regard to strainers and filters, we cover both gases and liquids (across a broad spectrum of different pressures), with backflush, self-cleaning and coalescer options available. Filter separators and cyclone separators are also included. Each of our pump and filtration solutions is backed up by an extensive range of related support services – covering maintenance, refurbishment, repair and parts replacement.
Al-Ahed has proudly represented Bioconservacion here in Qatar:
Bioconservación S.A. (BION), is a European company based in Barcelona (Spain). BION develops, produces and markets internationally a full range of solutions for the treatment of indoor and outdoor air, thus contributing to a healthier experience in personal terms, greater profitability in professional terms, and greater respect and care in social terms. BION was founded in 1996 and has since become a reference in gas filtration solutions: BION portfolio of chemical filtration media is larger than any other manufacturer globally, mastering the production of both alumina spheres and mineral extruded pellets, besides the impregnation of activated carbons. BION is equipped with its own R&D department and laboratory, which is also in charge of the quality assurance of each lot of media produced in the same facility. BION media is employed successfully across various industries (waste water treatment, biogas, pulp & paper, post-harvesting, oil & gas, healthcare, etc.) for diverse applications (odor control, desulphurization and removal of siloxanes, corrosion control, ethylene removal, elimination of formaldehyde and NOx, etc.). BION prides itself of its truly global heritage: from the majority shareholders from Kuwait, to its subsidiaries in the USA and Chile, to its international workforce (Spain, Canada, Russia, Italy, Iraq, …) and distributor networks.
ETHYLCLEAN (ETH) machines
The ETHYLCLEAN (ETH) machines are the best solution for sanitizing air and removing ethylene in fresh produce storage chambers (fruits, vegetables and ornamentals)
ETH range of machines includes various models to solve the different needs depending on the volume of the chamber, the type of stored products and the storage period.
This equipment is easy to maintain and is installed in each storage chamber according to specific criteria.
The benefits of ETH machines:
• Very high filtration efficiency (contact optimization between air and granulates)
• Lower cargo loss
• Greater energy efficiency
• Easy media replacement and simple modules handling
• Minimum maintenance
• Control Panel
Energy counters (voltage, intensity, power).
Counter for hours of operation
Ethernet communication module (optional)
Email alarm change filter and granulated (optional)
Odour Control System
Odor Control The complexity of odors and what is involved in generating them requires an integrated solution to overcome them. Apart from eliminating odors, attention and resources must be directed towards minimizing their development in the first place, as well as limiting the areas affected by them. BiOn offers two solutions that complete each other, one is Dry deodorization, so that odorous compounds are absorbed in dry mediums (engineered active carbon, zeolites, etc.) which reduce odors. The other is Bio-trickling, which is a combination of a biofilter and a bio scrubber. Bacteria responsible for decomposition is immobilized in a filter material. The filter material consists of synthetic foam and a structured plastic packing. The surface of the structure allows biomass to bond to it effectively. The carrier material is constantly covered with water. The Bacteria then decomposes any waste introduced to it and odor is reduced.
BIOCONSERVACION, S.A.Pol. Ind. El RegàsC. Vapor 12, 08850 Gavà (Barcelona), SPAIN Tel.: +34 936623254 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: www.bioconservacion.com2BIOCONSERVACIÓN S.A.BiOn Solutions Absorbs Hydrocarbons: Alcohols, aldehydes and ketones, fatty acids and their esters, phenols, styrene, naphthalene odor. Nitrogen components: NH3, amines, heterocyclic nitrogen components. Sulphur-laden components: H2S, mercaptans, heterocyclical sulfur compounds, carbon disulfide. Chlorine-laden components: Dichloromethane, 1,2-dichloroethane, chlorophenol, trichloroethene, monovinylchloride NOx. Bioconservacion’s complete range of solutions to reduce and eliminate offensive odors consists BiOn’s dry-scrubbing system alone might not be economically appealing in the long term due to a higher OPEX, given the high air flow to be treated; on the other hand, the bio-trickling alone, would not be as effective in removing the contaminants. The two solutions, bio-trickling with a dry-scrubber complement each other to ensure an efficiency of 90-99%.The reason lies in the fact that the bio-trickling technology is not as a stable process as the dry media filtration: in the former, bacteria needs time to adjust to the changes in the type and concentration of contaminants that occur in waste waters; whereas in the latter, with our dry scrubbing filtration media, the highest removal efficiency of min. 99,5% is always granted, provided that the sufficient contact time between the contaminated air and the media is allowed (which we do by design), and is not affected by the higher or lower concentration of contaminant (as what happens with standard virgin activated carbon).This is the reason why we refer to the dry scrubber not only as polishing system (as if the outlet concentration of contaminants from the bio-trickling was constantly low), but also as a back-up system capable to remove the higher loads of contaminants when the bio-trickling is adjusting to varying concentrations of contaminants.
Al-Ahed has proudly represented GD Engineering here in Qatar:
GD Engineering has gained a worldwide reputation for pioneering work in the design and manufacture of advanced pipeline access and pigging solutions.
• GD Bandlock™ 2 closures are the original benchmark design for global high-pressure applications. These quick opening closures enable rapid access (either vertically or horizontally) to vessels once they have been depressurized.
• Suitable for both onshore and offshore deployment, GD pig signaling solutions allow the accurate monitoring of pigs/scrapers while carrying out cleaning or inspection activities, so that the precise location of any potential problems can be determined.
Al-Ahed has proudly represented NOV/XL System here in Qatar:
XL Systems is a worldwide organization with sales and manufacturing facilities strategically located around the globe. A strong commitment to delivering breakthrough technology drives XL Systems to continue to expand its facilities, and implement operational improvements that result in top-quality production.
An industry-leading focus on research and development, a belief in the value of full-scale physical testing, and a commitment to quality combine to make XL Systems the leader in the large diameter connector industry. Our product design process includes advanced analytical simulation of connector performance, followed by full-scale testing. The unique capability to benchmark our analytical models with full-scale physical test data results in robust connector designs and reliable connector performance. Proven product performance envelopes allow our customers to quantify and manage risk in harsh-environment drilling.
Al-Ahed has proudly represented HEMACOhere in Qatar:
Hemaco was founded by a team already experienced in the design, manufacture, control and testing of shell and tubes heat exchangers, columns, filters, air coolers and pressure vessels for the most varied applications.
The chemical and petrochemical industry, a world in constant development and relentless expansion, the constant search for new forms of energy, this is our natural environment, where companies like us are constantly asked for a better quality, punctuality in delivery time and flexibility, in order to face market challenges.
Our workshop is situated in a strategic point, the industrial area of San Pietro Mosezzo (NO), about 50 km away from Milan (motorway and rail) and about 100km away from the North Italian port of Genova, key node for commercial shipments worldwide.
Al-Ahed has proudly represented Bioconservacion (Zonair3D) here in Qatar:
Zonair3d is the leading company in air purification systems, with operations on five continents. In partnership with the best institutions and scientific research centres, Zonair3d develops air purification systems aimed at improving indoor air quality in such areas as healthcare, wellness and construction, among others. Together with the most advanced research centres, Zonair3d maintains a position on the cutting edge of innovation and develops new technology solutions to provide the most advanced air purification systems in the market. Furthermore, the partnerships reached with the greatest scientific institutions both domestically and internationally have enabled guarantees to be made regarding the excellence of the indoor air quality produced by Zonair3d products.
Al-Ahed has proudly represented OILPLUS LIMITED here in Qatar:
• Oil Plus specializes in providing solutions for Produced Water Treatment, Injection and Production Chemistry issues.
• As a world-leading independent consultancy in oilfield, and gas field, water management, Oilplus team can provide everything from on-site water testing and laboratory analysis to specialty monitoring equipment and topside separation solutions. Oilplus help ensure that new systems are cost-efficient and existing systems are performing at their peak.
• Oilplus is completely independent from all chemical and water process equipment vendors. Oilplus recommendations are unbiased and based purely on evidence gained from their investigations.
• Oilplus also provide Engineering and Conceptual Design plus Asset and Integrity Management consultancy services to major operators in the global oil and gas industry.
Al-Ahed has proudly represented Glapwell here in Qatar. Glapwell manufacture a full range of custom-built pig, sphere and scraper launching and receiving traps for onshore, offshore and subsea applications. Glapwell also manufacture a wide range of Pressure Vessels, each built to the highest International design specifications as well as to individual client’s requirements, for both onshore and offshore use.
PIG TRAPS: Standard range is 6″ NB to 54″ NB and from class 150# to 2,500# & API 10,000.
PRESSURE VESSELS: Glapwell can provide up to 50 tones in one piece, up to 40 meters in length, and up to 3.2 meters in diameter, with a thickness range up to 200mm. These include
Process Columns, Fuel Gas Filters, LP & HP Knock-out Drums, Gas Scrubbers, Slug Catchers, High Pressure Separators etc.
Al-Ahed has proudly represented SPX Flow here in Qatar:
• A World Leader in Industrial Mixing since 1923, Lightnin has 90 years of unrivaled experience in industrial mixing technology, process knowledge, and technological innovation.
• As an SPX FLOW brand, Lightnin serves the challenging waste and water treatment sector, as well as the processing of solvents, fertilizers, food/beverages, pharmaceuticals and biofuels.
• The mixers and agitators, that are custom designed and fabricated, are used for equalization, neutralization, flocculation, aeration, sludge mixing, flash mixing and general blending purposes.
• The Lightnin industrial mixer portfolio covers both portable and larger fixed-mount units.
• Plenty Mixers are acknowledged to be the market leader in the field of side entry mixing technology for the oil and petrochemical industries, having supplied thousands of units worldwide to numerous major oil companies, in over 60 countries around the globe.
• Through a deep understanding of the nuances of fluid dynamics, Plenty application engineers can place with customers a wide range of side-entry mixers (fixed-angle, swivel-angle and TMH) – via which stored liquids can be blended, homogenized or kept from sludge settling. Plenty Side Entry Mixers have helped to set the industry international standard.
BRAN & LUEBBE:
An integral part of SPX FLOW, Bran+Luebbe serves a broad array of key industry sectors – including pharmaceutical, oil & gas, petrochemical, water treatment, chemical, paper manufacture, food/beverage production and utilities.
• Bran & Luebbe offer an extensive range of metering pumps for almost every situation where liquids have to be accurately metered or blended together.
• Through ongoing investment in industrial engineering innovation, Bran+Luebbe’s engineering teams are able to provide an industry-leading product to a global customer base. This includes metering pumps, process pumps, chemical injection apparatus, processing systems and multi-stream analyzing equipment, plus static and dynamic mixers.